If you look at the course calendar you will see that you need to read section 2.4 for Monday the 27th. I realize, however, that many of you still don’t have textbooks. Since I forgot to scan the section yesterday, I’ll give you an option. You can read section 2.4, or you can watch this video instead.
Graph each function.
- Does exist? Explain your answer.
- Consider the graph of
State the value of each quantity, if it exists. If it does not exist, explain why.
3. Sketch the graph of an example of a function such that , , and .
4. Sketch the graph of an example of a function such that , , and is even.
- Find the unique polynomial which satisfies the below list of conditions and write it in the form .
- the degree is as small as possible
- the coefficients are real
- Sketch a graph of .
- Re-write as a product of linear factors.
- Given and the graph of below, find and
- Write the algebraic definition of the polynomial function graphed below.